Luxury suites with a private terrace overlooking the Château de Chantilly Park.
The Condé Suite and Diane Suite at the Auberge du Jeu de Paume are a statement of pure luxury. The Auberge du Jeu de Paume pays tribute to these famous two people who propelled Chantilly onto the world stage by naming the hotel’s finest suites after them. Shades of blue for the Condé Suite and plum for the Diane Suite, with terraces overlooking the Château de Chantilly Park. Guests will be charmed by their remarkable Jouy fabrics, elegant woodwork, benches and Louis XV armchairs.
- King-size Bed or 2 Twin beds
- Air conditioning
- LCD flat-screen television
- Welcome tray and Nespresso machine
- Free Wi-Fi / Cable Internet service
- Safety deposit box
- Living Room
Private terrace overlooking the Château de Chantilly Garden
- Bath and shower
- Make-up mirror
- Bathrobe and slippers
- In-room breakfast
- 24h room service
- Laundry service
- Cot available from 0-3 years: Free (subject to availability)
- Children aged 4-12 can stay in the same room as their parents, in an extra bed (subject to availability).
- Pets weighing less than 20kg allowed (additional charge per night)